Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 20

Indecision clouds my vision

This is definitely not the time to go shopping for clothes. Every decision feels like it needs ten times more thought than it did a week ago. Last week, though in extreme pain, I was on point. I had quicksilver wit, problems were solved quickly and logically; I was the man. This week, WTF? I feel like I’m doing everything and getting nowhere.

It’s like, should I?…or shouldn’t I? All the logic is there from last week, but if a new problem arises I’m totally screwed, I seem to have no idea what to do.

Additionally, I have heard people call Sagittarius’s… Sagi-moody-ous. Currently I have to agree, though it could be my lack of sleep talking. It was so hard for me to get out of my morning funk. It took me 30 minutes of loud music to put me into a mood suitable for the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment