Friday, July 24, 2009

Sunnyside Salon Adventures in Hairstyling-Part 3-Underneath the Scalp.

Sadie: Why did it take you so long to finish that client?

Camilla: Well first she wanted her hair volume-ized but then she said that made her face look fat. So I flattened it, but apparently that made her face look even fatter. (Sigh) Then she started insulting me, saying I didn’t know what I was doing, she even grabbed the brush right out of my hand…I mean. I’ve been doing hair for years (sigh) I don’t know what she expected me to do.

Sadie: Her real problem was not her hair Camilla, it was her face. What she was expecting from you was a face lift. It's times like these that you need to inform your client that you are only a hairstylist, and you can’t control anything she has going on underneath the scalp.

No comments:

Post a Comment